A visual piece of heaven right around the corner…
I got a LivingSocial deal for Hollywood Beach Bubble. After we finished our session we were yelping places to eat for breakfast and we came across Latitudes (in the Marriott). It was less than 10 minutes away with an ocean view so we were off.
We were escorted through the hotel, through the restaurant, out the back to the outside seating. Our mouths dropped. We were standing on an absolutely gorgeous Florida beach and boardwalk that we had no idea existed. We had breakfast with an amazing view then we started on our adventure.
It is by far the most beautiful beach I have seen so far in Florida. It was so clean I was shocked. No seaweed (I know it’s natural but it’s still ugly). It was early so we saw tractors racking the sand and picking up any trash that existed. This boardwalk had so much to offer:
- Pristine beach
- Jet skiing
- Beach chair and umbrella rentals
- Racquet ball
- Restaurants (from Greek, Armenian, Italian, American, to everything else you can think of)
- Flowrider (surfing simulator)
- Live music
- Water fountains for the kids to play in
- Picnic tables
- Area to ride your bike, jog, power walk, leisurely walk
- Bike rentals (so many cool bike options)
- Visitors center
This is a perfect spot to take your guests when they’re visiting. It’s a 40 minute drive from the Boynton Beach/Delray Beach area but you’ll be there before you know it!
I give it:
a 5 starfish review!