You love your new Florida home – but now it’s time for a roadtrip! I love driving around South Florida discovering sights and tastes I’d only read about when I lived up north – and some I’d never heard of. My favorite way to cruise:
top down, air conditioning cranked up, radio blaring!
South Florida Road Trips
I divide exploring South Florida into 2 categories:
- Day Trips that can be made in less than 2 1/2 hours each way from the Delray Beach / Boynton Beach area
- WeekEnd Trips that are over 3 hours each way
For each SoFlo travel destination I list:
- some of the main attractions such as activities or cultural sites
- approximate driving distance each way
- important traveler information
Some of my road trips I’ve blogged about over on Beaches Blog – be sure to read about my visit and insider tips for where to go, what to see and what to eat!
If you’re looking for more information about visiting South Florida, I recommend these online sites: